KAVI DURBAR MUSHAIRA – BRISBANE
06:30 PM, Friday, 27th October 2017
Corner of 299 Ann St Brisbane 4000 QLD Australia
MKS FILMS & Signature Events presents one of the biggest events of the year, KAVI DURBAR MUSHAIRA - BRISBANE an evening celebrating poetry on 27th October 2017.
An extravaganza & golden opportunity to meet the well known & best shayars in the world. The evening promises to be filled with beautiful poetry and great poets.
You are cordially invited to attend this Programme with your family and friends.
We promise you a pleasant, enjoyable and inspiring evening.
AM Turaz will grace the occasion with their poetry.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page for more updated : http://facebook.com/
When – Friday October 27, 2017
Timings – 5:30 PM Onwards till midnight
Where – St Andrew Uniting Church Hall corner of 299 Ann St Brisbane QLD 4000
Event Terms and Conditions:
- Please bring print out of ticket confirmation with you
- Please bring your ID card along with you
- Ample free parking available at the venue
About Premier Tickets:
Premier Tickets Australia is proud to be the online ticketing partner for KAVI DURBAR MUSHAIRA - BRISBANE @ St Andrew Uniting Church Hall corner of 299 Ann St Brisbane QLD 4000
Premier Tickets is Australia’s leading online event ticketing & marketing solution provider. We act as a channel between the event organizers and end customers helping our clients with hassle free event ticket booking, event marketing & promotion solutions.
Premier Tickets is an online event marketing and ticketing agency. Premier Tickets will NOT be responsible for any changes related to the event schedule, artist, venue or cancellation and refunds related to the tickets for this event.
- Event Organiser has all the rights to alter and/or modify and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
- Ticket availability and prices declared/quoted are subject to the change at the discretion of the event organiser without any notice.